Friday, May 15, 2009

The one reason I like the heat


I'll admit it. I am a water park junkie! I love the splashpads around here, they are popping up everywhere in St.George. (I am still waiting for the Hurricane splashpad) This one is a really cute one right in the middle of town by the new library. It has a really shallow river for the kids to play in and an old fashion candy store right across the street-the real reason its our current favorite!
Here are the boys being super brave standing right in the middle of the fountain!

So there is the awesome river and a nice big water fountain for the kids to play in but they spent a good portion of their time here in this weird little planter thing. We aren't really sure what it's for but it had little canals running beween each row and the kids love walking up and down them!

Another great thing about St. George, we don't even need towels because the second you step out of the water you are dry and if you need a little boost just lay down on the hot cement!

I just had to give a shout out to Jackson who also LOVES water parks but can usually be found dry off to the side somewhere. I take that back I guess he does usually get in for the last 10 minutes of our 4-5 hour day at the park!

5 comments:

  1. That looks like lots of fun. Campbell looks so big in that first picture. I'm also glad that Chloe is willing to wear a girls swimsuit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest kids! Can't wait to come go swimming with you......

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it's free! My kids insisted on going there last month, even though it was freezing, they got soaked in their clothes! Looks like so much fun, I'm glad they're enjoying the wonderful sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need to go there next time we come down!!!
    Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete