Monday, January 31, 2011

All dressed up

 

Here is our sweet little Claire all dressed up in her first big girl outfit. She had to go in for her 2 week appointment so I thought that was an appropriate time to put on the big girl clothes! She is so fun to dress up and take pictures of, let that be a warning to you all that there will probably be a whole bunch of pictures of her on here. (She got great reviews at her appointment, weighing in at 9 lbs 6oz)
 

Honestly I set out to get full body shots of her in this cute little outfit but I couldn't resist a close up of this adorable little face!
 

We had Billys parents and grandparents over for dinner last night and I caught this shot of Claire getting a little bit of attention. I wish I would have got the camera out sooner because the was pretty much what it looked like all night. It almost makes me cry everytime I see a sight like this. (honestly, I am fighting back the tears to avoid looking like a huge baby) My children are blessed to be surrounded by so much love. They have wonderful grandparents and great grandparents, not to mention aunts, uncles, and cousins. I don't think there is anything better then having a great big loving family.
 

I generally don't like to have my picture taken until I have lost at least half of the 200 pounds I gain each pregnancy but I sacrificed to be able to take a picture with my sweet little angel. I just love this little baby with all my heart, I can't imagine anything better then just staying home and taking care of her. (and the other kids too I guess) Ok, I'm kidding of course I love all of my sweet children more then anything in the world and I am so fortunate to have each one of them to love and care for. I am one happy mama!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I am officially in love with Claire!! She is so beautiful. She's looks so big already. Love the hair, love the outfit....and you look fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet! I know those Grandmas... oh, yes- they love those babies!
    Claire is beautiful and so are you, Jamie! :)

    ReplyDelete