Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A turn face??

 
Posted by Picasa

Can you believe that this post is actually about Campbell and not Claire? It is. Campbell is the funniest little boy ever. He keeps us laughing all day long. (I have to admit that he is also my most difficult and frustrating child, is that how it always goes?) The other day I was going to get us some always delicious taco bell for lunch. Campbell overhead me asking Billy what he wanted and he chimed in with "I want a turn face." We were baffled, what the heck is a turn face. So I asked him and he explained (and demonstrated) to me that its the thing you have to turn your face to eat, A TACO!!!!
That is just one of the many funny things he has said recently. He is really into quoting movies right now and its hilarious. SOmetimes I can't pinpoint the movie it's from but I know it's from a movie. He has the same crazy memory as his dad! The movie quotes started with him telling me "I'm not myself today" it took a while but I figured out that one is from cloudy with a chance of meatballs. A few other movie lines he favors are:
"Squid Launcher, OH YEAH!" -Despicable Me
"Mr. Perkins, your son is here" -Despicable Me
"How did we do today girls?" -Despicable Me (can you tell which movie we have been watching lately?)
"DId you hear that?" -Elf
" Have you always wanted a career in nursing, Stevens Henager" -Stevens Henager commercial (technically not a movie but pretty stinkin funny)
That's all I can remember right now, he definitly did not get his memory from me!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, this post really made me crack up! Campbell is so funny and such a little stinker! He is pretty darn cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute kid. He is exactly like Spencer. He quotes lines from movies all the time and has us laughing all the time and he is also very difficult at times. I guess it's a trade off. One time I asked him to do something for me and he said, "I'm going to have to put my foot down on this one young lady."...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Campbell. What a cute, smart kid. He is definitely a little mini version of Bill.

    ReplyDelete