Monday, January 23, 2012

Claire's B-day celebration (not party, that comes later)


This will be a mostly pictures post.  It's pretty self explanitory.  We met up with some family at 25 main to have cupcakes for Claires birfday.  It was good times and Claire did an awesome job with her cupcake.  I fed her at first then I handed it to her and she stayed surprisingly clean.  Turns out she loves cake and frosting and didn't want to waste any of it!













Sophie came in wearing her birthday girlshirt which I thought was a little strange at first but upon further inspection...


I realized that it had been altered to say "Im with birthday girl"  It was pretty funny.  Only Joni can figure out a way to reuse a birthday shirt!














I LOVE MY BIG ONE YEAR OLD!!!!!!!
(actually she's my little one year old.  She went to the Dr today and we found out she is in the 5th percentile for weight!!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Looks as though Claire might have been practicing for something by the way she is eating that cupcake, hmmm....

    Alsoly, Soph doesn't look thrilled does she? On the other hand, Claire looks adorable!! and I love her!

    ReplyDelete