Friday, March 9, 2012

Hello Blog


I am NOT great at this.  Sadly, I dont even take pictures anymore.  I took 0 pictures at Christmas, how lame.  Anywho, here's a little samping of what was on my camera.  For about a year now the boys have really been wanting me to make them a cake that they can smash their face into.  I cant remember why we didn't do it for their birthday but we didn't.  They finally got the chance last month when they each made a cake for the cub scout blue and gold.

I think this is Cooper but I cant promise anything because...

I thought this was Carter and I am now realizing it is Campbell.
 Next is another little adventure we had.  These pictures are all horrible ( my camera takes blurry pictures indoors and great pictures outdoors if anyone can tell me why I would appreciate it) Ok, this was one of my many birthday celebrations this year.  Seriously, it lasted like a full week.  For some reason we thought it would be fun to go to lunch with 7 kids.  Thats why I love these pictures because they are not quality but they tell the truth

Joni somehow ended up between Claire and Brighton and I dont think she got much of her lunch between Brighton stealing the food and Claire taking the silverware!!
.

Heres Brandi surrounded by more craziness

Karen and Kylie, I dont know how they managed to have no kids between them

and another good example of how the lunch went, Soph and Cam fighting in the background!!

Then I got a picture of this cutie outside, love this baby!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Claire is a total cutie tootie and those pictures of our lunch could not have been a more perfect interpretation of how it went. That's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete