Monday, April 16, 2012

A Baby Eagle and some Zombies, that's all.


There's my baby eagle!!  The last few weeks are all one big blur but somewhere in there we went to the kids dance festival for school.  I think it is the cutest thing ever and I think all schools should do it!  Each grade level learns a dance together and dang, it's cute! 

Chloe's grade performed to a song called Baby Eagle.  I dont know where it came form and we tried to google it and the only thing we found was another Kindergarden class performing it??  This was my favorite part, they were pointing at their eyes saying something but I dont remember what!

towards the end they all hola hooped!  It turns out Chloe has some serious hula hooping skills too!  They performed the song 4 times and she only dropped her hula hoop during the first go!

These two goof balls were seriously putting on their own show out in the crowd!

I felt bad because I couldn'tstop watching them and I would miss something Chloe did, luckily she did it 4 times so I caught up quick.  They were pretty dang good, they copied everything Chloe did!

Obviously the 4th graders are way to cool to be baby eagles so they learned a dance to Thriller!!  It was so funny!  Carter really wanted a full zombie costume but he only gave about 10 minutes warning that they could dress up and I'm good, but not that good.  Luckily a class mate had some fake blood for him!

Nice, right?

Here's Coop, I guess his teacher said no face paint, whatever.  Billy was pretty impressed by Coop's dance moves, he's a natural I guess.  Those of you who have seen me dance know he most certainly gets that from me.

Now you see why Billy was impressed.  I wish we would have recorded it, duh.

and one more of the baby eagle!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching the kids perform in any way!  I missed an assembly that Chloe did while I was in NYC (which was a really awesome trip and someday I'm going to post therest of the pictures) and I was so sad.  They generally make me cry, I don't know why.  I just love my kids, they are all amazing and lots of fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I got to see that too, I can vouch for what you say, it was totally cute and chloe was hands down the cutest one and the best hula hooper. Don't tell anybody but I always start to tear up too before I realize whats going on and push that crap way down deep, none of those sissy la la feelings for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I loved watching them perform! I would LOVE to go to all of my nieces and nephews performances! It is the simple things like this in life that make me cry too. I just love all the kids in our family and so happy Carson is a part of their lives. Chloe was the cutest and the boys were awesome!
    p.s. I LOVE 2nd pic of Carson and Soph! Hilarious! ;)

    ReplyDelete