Monday, May 25, 2009

What's a mom to do?

It starts out like this,
an innocent switch from the cute girly swimsuit with a skirt on it to Campbells boy swimsuit with big sharks all over it.

Then she cries until I help her get the "spongebob" shoes on, so I do it.

You throw a little water into the mix and she figures "hey, this just isn't safe"

Soooo we bust out the floaties, but still, something is missing....

There we go, that's better! Have you ever seen a happier girl?

I swear people, she did this all on her own, I had nothing to do with it. In case you dont believe me I will show you one more thing she did all on her own;

This one goes out to all the other moms out there who are blessed with one sweet precious little girl, who happens to be a tomboy.

4 comments:

  1. What a freaking cutie!! It feels like forever since we've seen you guys! I see a trip to St. George in my future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! That is soo funny she did that... I love how our children can make us laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe, you are hilarious! What else is a little girl surrounded with boys supposed to do? Very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe is the cutest tomboy I have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete