Thursday, November 5, 2009

More Halloween Fun!!


As you can see I gave in to Cooper and Carters whining this year and let them pick their own weird costumes. Cooper is the unknown phantom and Carter a warewolf. They weren't allowed to wear masks to school so they would have been wearing a black dress and a flannel shirt with some hair on it, so they wore lasts years star wars costumes! Chloe finally decided on a girl costume this year HOORAY and went as tinkerbell and Campbell was his own version of captain hook!!

Chloe has always been my brave little girl and loved scary movies and haunted houses. She really wanted to do the haunted corn maze but I didn't let her. I think that was because she had never really been scared before, well this is a picture of the guy who ruined that for her! He scared the pants off her, you know the old trick, he was sitting there still like a statue and then moved to scare us. Which is normally funny but HELLO there were a bunch of small children there dude with the mask. The other kids liked him, just not the three and under crowd.
As I was posting this picture Chloe walked in and said "Hey there's freaky whitey" and that pretty much sums it up! Chloe wasnt loving this look either. He was dancing again by the way.
It seems like our Halloween was full of dancing even Joni(who dressed up like a pregnant lady) and Misty got into it!
Here is our large group of trick or treaters, minus Carson who was still getting situated.
I had to give Morgan a spotlight this year because he is always so creative, I dont know if anyone remembers his last years slim jim costume but it was so awesome! So this year he was like duct tape man, he made this whole thing himself, it was really cool. He even had his shoes covered in duct tape! Way to go Morgan!!
And I also had to spotlight Carson because he is so stinking cute! This was his first halloween and he had a super cute monkey costume and he was a good boy the whole night, he even held his own bucket for a while! Also I wanted to make Karen feel guilty that I am blogging about her baby and she isn't SO GET ON IT!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny, Jamie, I love reading your blog! I think the dance lessons are paying off- Chloe in a girl costume? Sweet! Everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously make me laugh....freaky whitey... Looks like you guys had way fun!

    ReplyDelete