Sunday, November 22, 2009

A little update


I have been a horrible blogger lately so now I am trying to catch up. Here we are last weekend bowling with a little bit of Billy's family and a little bit of mine! We had a great time and really enjoyed the delicious nachos and fries from the snack bar! Thats what it's all about right?
I got pictures of everyone bowling but when I went to collage them it looked like a lot of the same picture so I dont really know who made the final cut but here they are anyway. Chloe and Luke were so funny (we didn't let Campbell bowl for some reason). Chloe bowled by her self everytime and came running back to us so proud then she cried and cried when we had to leave. On the way home Ryanne (my 9 year old niece) said, "Hey Jamie, you know Luke (my 2.5 year old nephew)? He beat me!" I think I see professional bowling in his future!
The weekend before last we had Joni's (my little sister) baby shower. It was a TON of fun! This was the invitation that we delivered to those who lived in town, it is of course a super yummy cupcake from 25 main with a flower invitation stuck in it!


So I had a lot of pics for this event and had to split them into 2 collages! These are the "people" pictures. Our theme was sugar and spice and everything nice. Girl showers are so fun and easy! We played our own version of candyland and made Joni dress up like princess lolly. (Im pretty sure that this is one of her all time favorite pictures of herself so be sure to get a good look at it!) There is also some before hand preparation pictures in there. The three little girls were bowing down to the princess when she got there in another picture. Anyway, it was fun.
And of course the food! We really went overboard with the sugar part of the sugar and spice theme! I cant even remember all the deliciousness but just look closely and you'll see it all! Hooray for Joni and her baby who we can't wait to meet! Get here soon, not to soon, but soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment