Sunday, October 31, 2010

3 years ago today

How did he go from this...

to this, so fast?
 

Today is Campbell's birhtday. My baby is three, now you see why I HAD to have another one, a few more years and this kid will be in school. Then what am I going to do? ( Work, um no thanks, I'll stay home a few more years with my sweet baby girl!) I really thought Campbell would be the last and I actually blame it on him that we decided to have another one. He was by far my best baby and he has been such a fun little boy and so entertainging. Every time he would go through a new stage I would think to myself "oh no, this is the last time I am going to have a baby do this." I couldn't let that happen! I was reading back through my old journal from when Campbell was a baby and evey entry said the same thing about Campbell being the happiest baby ever. I still feel that way about him. You cant really tell in this cop picture but he is so happy all the time, I love it! I was looking for a better recent picture of him and even tried to take some today but he is anti-picture right now for some reason. I cant even sneak pictures because my camera makes this beeping noise when it's focused and he can hear that beep a mile away. Anyway, Happy Birthday Campbell, I love you!! Now on to more Halloween pictures.
 

Cooper was a penguin this year. He has had a strong love for all things penguin for about the last year and a half. I was so excited when he said he wanted to be a penguin this year instead of a super hero!!
 

Here is Carter the banana! They both really went outside the norm this year. It made it really easy to spot them in the halloween parade.
 

Chloe wanted to be a clown this year, which was also really fun! They had some really cute girly ones online but when we came across this one we knew it was THE ONE! It was huge on her and had a little fan in the pocket that made it blow up huge. She wore it to dance class on Wednesday, then preschool on Thursday and by trick or treat time Sat night the fan was broken! Oh well, she still looked cute. Her going to dance class had to be the funniest thing ever. There were nine cute little princess/ fairies and one massive clownn! I thought it was pretty fitting.
Posted by Picasa

One more collage of everything else. We had a small party for Campbell with some family before trick or treating on Saturday. Jackson came as an awesome ninja (with double swords!!) Sophia was a ballerina, Carson was a firefighter with an awesome wagon turned into a firetruck to ride in, and Joni came as Dot. By far a highlight of the night. If you haven't seen spaceballs, you should watch it, then you'll get her rad costume. WE had a good night. I cant tell you how glad I am this crazy hectic month is over and that was a good way to end it!

No comments:

Post a Comment