Monday, April 18, 2011

Cake #2

 

Joni and I made another cake, this one was for Carsons 2nd birthday. We had lots of fun making it and if you look close enough you'll see that we also drank a lot of soda making it!
 
Posted by Picasa

The finished cake. We took it to the park to put it together, you know like the professionals do, but that majorly backfired because it was super duper windy and our cute little kites got blown on top of each other and messed up the decorations. I thought it was still cute.

4 comments:

  1. You two are crack ups. I LOVE THE KITE CAKE, so cute and clever. I love all the pics. and posts. xo jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved the kite cake! It was perfect for Carson's kite flying party! Great angle on the small picture in the top left! Was Codee hanging from the ceiling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I really appreciate all the HARD WORK!!! Thank you!!! You guys are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I'm impressed. What a great cake!

    ReplyDelete