Friday, April 15, 2011

Cousins

 

We had everyone over last weekend and did a little photoshoot with Claire and her cousin Brighton. He is the cutest chubbiest little boy ever! He is only 2 months older then Claire but I think he is like 10 times her size. Those jammies he is wearing, those are 12 month jammies, He is 5 months! He was getting so excited and kept waving his arms when I would take a pic so most of them have a blurry arm right in Claires face, it was so cute and fun!
 

If there wasn't an arm in her face I couldn't get Claire to look at the camera! I just threw this one in to illustrate Brightons excitment!
 

Then another cousin came along and wanted to part of the photoshoot. (Some people say she resembles Big Baby from Toy Story 3) I love to watch Sophia with Claire, I'm pretty sure she thinks Claire is hers! One day I was holding Claire on my lap and Sophia came and offered me a trade, her fake baby for my real one. Im afraid when I accepted the fake baby from her I enterd into some kind of a contract with her that I wasn't aware of.

 
Posted by Picasa

After Sophia joined us we started drawing a pretty big crowd. Carson was there too, he just wasn't interested in pictures that night! We have 2 new cousins waiting for us up north that we can't wait to meet! I am so grateful that my children have so many fun aunts, uncles, and cousins in thier lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment