Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Big girl bed!


Here it is, my fourth picture from my fourth file. (Okay actually it is my third file because that is all we have). If you are reading this you are tagged! You must post your fourth picture from your fourth file! This is the first time I have responded to a tag, because it is an easy one! This is a pic of Chloe the day that we took the railing off her crib. She really loves to fake sleep in it but thats about it. She gets out of bed about 50 times each night before actually falling asleep and that is tons of fun! I guess I will take that over a broken leg caused by climbing over the rail; that happened to my friends little girl:( and that is what prompted me to take hers off. We got 2.5 good years out of that rail, what more can I ask!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute picture of Chloe! Thanks for doing the tag... we will be down in your area this next month! Yay! We'll be seeing you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, Jamie! To post the girl's night info: you just copy and paste the text to a new post on your blog, then left click the poster and "save picture as" and you will save it on your computer to add onto the post later! Thanks for helping out! :)

    ReplyDelete