Sunday, March 1, 2009

My three boys!


Carter

Cooper and...

CHLOE!!!! Ha! You thought it was going to be Campbell. I just had to post these pictures because they really bring out the tomboy in my sweet little baby girl. I was trying to get some "good" pictures of the boys and all they want to do is make weird faces and pose in weird ways. I finally realized that these are the good pictures, the ones that show their true personalities. I also love that Chloe does whatever her brothers do. She can make weird faces and noises with the boyest of boys! I admit I was a tomboy when I was young but I think it made me a really easy teenager,(and pre-teen, I hear those can be pretty rough for the girls!) so that is what I am hoping for with Chloe. Just to prove my point a little more, these pics were taken right before bed so all the kids were in their jammies, no shirts as you can see, but what you cant see is that they all have on the boys underwear! Yep, even Chloe! You know what they say, pick your battles, and this one I just gave up on.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! We have the same thing in reverse in our family. Last night Tommy had on a ballet skirt and high heels and John finally had to draw the line! Oops, it was funny, though. We'll try to help him know those are just for girls!

    ReplyDelete