Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chloes Birthday Luau


Here are all the kids at Chloes party, sitting on her present! I think its a descent picture considering how many kids are in it! There was only one of the cousins that we couldn't get on the tramp and that was Carson so I will post one of his glamour shots next!(okay I just realized that you can't see carter in this picture, he is in it and if you look REALLY close you can see the top of his blonde head right behind Ryannes! So technically they are all in it!)
I'm serious he gets cuter and cuter everytime I see him!
In case you forgot how Chloe feels about cupcakes, heres a pic to remind you that SHE LOVES THEM!! (So much that she got frosting all in her hair and eyebrows!)
We had a few fun activities, this is the kids having a potato sack race, I think Spencer one that one!
And of course you cant have a luau without a limbo! It was my favorite part of the party watching all the kids try to limbo, some were good and some were entertaining! Jackson did some type of roll whenever his turn was up but I could never get a picture, it was creative!
Now those are some serious limbo skills!
Of course regular limbo wasnt dangerous enough for the older kids so they had to turn it into a high jump competition! As you can see Morgan was pretty good at this too, but not to be outjumped by.....
T.J. Oh no, he couldn't resist, he was by far the best high jumper at the party!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys know how to party. Chloe is my kind of girl, she really gets into those cupcakes...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fun party- and a new trampoline! I'll bet the kids are loving that! We miss you guys and wish we all lived close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Heather, we hate missing out on all the northern activities, and not having everyone here at ours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your parties are the best! I love all the action shots. You can tell from the picture that TJ is really concentrating on winning the high jump contest. I love the potato sacks too! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allison- I love birthday parties! Chloe is soo cute, I love the cupcake pic of her! Wow, and T.J. looks hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute... I love your grass in your backyard by the way lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! We got our kids the same trampoline for their birthday this summer. They love it....especially with the sprinkler underneath. Chloe sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete