Monday, June 22, 2009

An insight into the future???


Billy had laid these plans out on our bed one night after work and then left them there while he jumped in the shower and this is what he found when he came out!
I know they looked posed but I swear he was really interested.

He looks pretty happy to me, if he is anything like his dad this probably is where he will end up!



So this is just a funny little story I wanted to add on. The other day I was at Costco with all the kids and on our way out we had a little "scene" at the water bottle vending machine. Chloe really really wanted her own bottle of water. By the time we made it out to the car she was fine, and had forgotten the whole thing, or so I thought! On our way home I picked up the mail and there was a card for Chloe in there from Grammy and Papa. After unloading all the kids and the goods I sat on the bed with her to open the letter. She slowly opened the card and when she saw the 2 dollar bill fall out her eyes lit up and she said "now I can get my own drink at costco!"
You can see the genuine excitement here in this picture, who would have ever thought that a bottle of water would have been her favorite birthday present!
So a BIG THANK YOU to Grammy and Papa for making Chloe's third birthday the best it could be!

2 comments:

  1. Like father, like son! What a cutie. I love the Chloe story. There is something very cool about vending machines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Campbell is so adorable! He looks just like a little Billy.
    Grammy and Papa pulling through with the birthday money :)

    ReplyDelete