Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall has arrived


There have been so many fall activities going on this past week, it is confirmation that the year is coming to an end. I was getting suspicious when I had to wear close toed shoes to school, got to turn my AC off and actually felt like going outside for a bikeride all in the same week! So here we are at our most recent festivity, The corn maze. We look forward to it all year and it gets better every year!
 
CAN YOU FIND ME????
I guess these are a little backwards, oh well! On Thursday night my awesome friend Becky hosted a witches tea. It was so fun!!! I think there were 17 witches there and 3 witches in training! We had yummy soup, spooky storytelling, a cackeling contest, and a recycled gift exchange! The party was wrapping up at about 9:30, 4 friends and I made a beeline into St. George to hit another witches party that ended at 10. This awesome home decor store Krumpets had a contest with 5 categories of witches and gave away 50 dollar gift cards to the winners! None of us won but we still got some super cute halloween decor for 75% off and had a blast!! Cant complain about that!!
 

Here is a very small sampeling of the pics I took at the corn maze. We LOVE Stahlei Farm, they have 2 corn mazes (scary and not scary), pumpkin patch, petting zoo, tons of cute activities for the kids and tons of delicious food the adults! Don tmiss the picture of the goat eating Kylie's (my cute sister in law) hair!!

To sum it all up, I love fall! But most of all I love my family (near and far) and my friends! I am so blessed with so many wonderful, kind, happy, caring people in my life!

2 comments:

  1. I love fall too! Such a cute picture of all of you guys. I'm not sure if it's just my computer but I can only see the first picture and I really want to see the witch party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I dont know what happened, but I think you can click on the X and it will open up the collages. Try it and let me know!

    ReplyDelete