Monday, October 12, 2009

22 Hours of fun

This past Saturday Roberts was having customer appreciation days. They gave away 50 $25 gift cards. Half to the first 25 people there on Friday and the other 25 on Saturday. A couple friends and I decided to go cash in. The catch was that Natalie had been there an hour early on friday and was about 200 people to late! So this is us in line at 5:20 AM!!! Was it worth the 25 bucks, I dont know, but it was totally worth the experience! We had a good time chatting, Mindy and Natalie both brought books but I didn't let them read at all!
 

Two hot Mamas, even at 5 in the morning, you would never know!!!
 

Seriously, it wasn't that cold, someone was just being a sissy!
 

Okay, here is a horrible picture of me but I just wanted to add in some proof that I was there. My age is really starting to show. As you can see we were numbers 23, 24, and 25, that means there were people there before 5:20-CRAZIES.
 
Posted by Picasa

When I got home I wished I could have gone back to bed but that wasn't to be, there were projects to be done. We gave Campbell Chloes old bed and put this new bed (my old bed that my dad made me in High school) in Chloe's room. She was pretty excited, she had a friend over while we were doing it so these three munchkins gladly posed in a pic for me!

This is how I found her the first morning after actually sleeping in the bed! Not one wrinkle on the covers, I hope she continues to sleep like this.

My last event of the day I dont have any pictures of because I am really smart and after taking it all the way to Vegas I left it in the car! Joni, Codee, Billy and I all went to watch the BYU vs UNLV game in Veas that evening. (If you can even call it a game) Billy's wonderful dad watched the kids for us, it was so fun to have an entire evening to talk and have fun without any interruptions! I had forgotten what that was like. At one pint Billy was making me laugh so hard I was crying and almost wet my pants! We had a blast and I cant believe I didn't get any pictures. We didn't get home until 2 am, needless to say I was exhausted but it was all worth it. I am one lucky gal!

4 comments:

  1. How cute are you?! What a long day....I'm impressed that you sacrificed sleep for Roberts! You better get something good with that $25. Such a cute picture of Chloe asleep on her bed and I'm sure we all missed out on Bill's comedy :)
    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny! :) 5:20? Hahaha!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thank goodness for Mom and Dad babysitting kids so we can have dates! They are what keeps us going, right? That's awesome, I'm glad you guys had such a great time. Chloe's bed is so cute! I can see that she's thrilled with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll BE NICE and not say anything about the Roberts thing... Allthough I can tell you are close to Mindy and Natalie.

    How cute is Chloe's room... So cute!!!! her hanging "name" letters I LOVE it! and her darling bed. I love Bella's big smile, she was talking about Chloe's bed when she got home that day, now I know why! ;)

    ReplyDelete