Thursday, December 3, 2009

gingerbreading

These pictures are totally out of order, just so you know! I guess that is something that bothers me even though I doubt anyone but me would know if I didn't say so! Oh well. We have an awesome tradition of doing all FHE activities in December (and sometimes late november) with my whole family. We each pick a night to host and plan an activity. This was our gingerbread night.

After we attempted a group shot of the kids we let them all dog pile on Eric, they thought it was pretty fun!

Here is the best group shot I was able to get, thats a lot of kids in one picture. You would think it would be the young ones ruining the pictures but it's not usually, it's Morgan and Quinn the two oldest!
 

The Espitias hard at work
 

Our masterpeice (BTW this is the first year ours has made it home without breaking!)
 

Gramma Loni with Eric, Karen and Carson.
 
Posted by Picasa

Misty and Ryanne. I can't believe I forgot to post the picture of Misty hot gluing her house together, she is such a cheater! At least you can see the glue gun in this one, there's your proof.

(Sorry Joni and Jackson, for some reason I couldn't get your picture to rotate and decided not to post you sideways!)

No comments:

Post a Comment