Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Misty...

You old lady!
 

I got a call from Misty yesterday morning asking me if I wanted to go out to the Hurricane airport and watch her jump out of a plane! So Chloe, Campbell, Jackson, Karen, Carson, and I went to watch her! She treated herself to this for her birthday!
 
Waiting for her turn and taking pictures!
 
Practicing with her friendly instructor.
 
Posted by Picasa
Getting ready to land! It was so fun to go and watch her do this, the look on her face (and Jacksons) was so awesome when she got back. She is going again on Saturday in Mesquite! I love you Misty, you are an awesome sister and my life is better for having you in it! You can't beat having a sister in law that you cant even call your sister in law because your relationship goes way beyond that. Once again, I love you and hope this next year is the best one ever for you!!


DONT MISS THIS NEW BLOG, WWW.EKCISNEROS.BLOGSPOT.COM GO CHECK IT OUT. (IF YOU'RE NOT RELATED IT MIGHT NOT BE AS INTERESTING TO YOU!!)

3 comments:

  1. That is a brave girl! How fun to get to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang was she cold? I remember it being chilly up there when I jumped and it was June in Vegas. Who did she jump with? Really makes me want to grab a chute again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is one crazy silly brave SIL.... I think I would be happier watching....

    ReplyDelete