Monday, December 21, 2009

my little ballerina part 2

 
Posted by Picasa

Chloe had her very first dance recital last weekend. It was very short but very cute! Here she is posing for a few pictures before we left!
 

Me and Chloe after her big performance, I was one proud mommy!
 
Here she is on stage, oh yeah and the back of some guys head, nice! She is all the way to the left.
 
Waiting backstage and coloring with her friends. I love this picture cause it shows off how huge these costumes were, they were adorable.
In the meantime Campbell was at home doing this. Not really, he was at home with a sitter who I'm sure would never have given him dp. This was after we got home and daddy was giving him a taste of the good stuff!

3 comments:

  1. That costume is soooo cute! Like the cutest on little girls that I've seen.
    I love little girls dancing, it makes me feel sad that my girls are not that little anymore. Thank goodness we get these things on video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, in all of my dancing days I never had a costume that cute! Chloe is SO adorable and so grown up. Love it and miss you guys!! Oh and Campbell...like father like son ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those outfits are super duper darling to die for cute! and you look very proud, what a cute pic. of you and chloe! ;)

    ReplyDelete