Thursday, March 4, 2010

An amazing birthday/life/family...

Not only did I do a backflip on my birthday, I got to celebrate a few times! The day before I went to the park with some awesome friends from my ward (one who had her 30th birthday 2 days before mine)who I love! The day of my long time and dear friend Audra took me to lunch. After lunch Joni, Jackson, and Sophia brought out some tiny cupcakes and flowers. Jackson walked in, handed me the flowers and said "Happy Birthday, ya old lady" Billy and the kids took me to a delicious dinner at Samurai 21. Later that night I went out with that same friend and my sister and mom to a movie and dessert. We didn't get home until about 11 and there were Billy and the 3 older kids waiting up to show me this.
 
Posted by Picasa


They baked this cake and got me a gift for each 10 years of my life! (and 1 extra from Campbell just for the heck of it!) It was so sweet and thoughtful. I love this life I have been so blessed with and wouldn't change any of it!

Funny little side note: The next morning I woke up to a loud CRASH. Went to see what the heck was going on and found Campbell standing in the kitchen with a smashed up cake and cake platter shattered all over the ground! Thanks buddy. Don't worry, Billy and the kids remade the cake that day and it was delicious!

1 comment:

  1. So, my eyes started watering a bit when I saw the pic of the presents and cake and imagined Bill and the kids waiting for you. Weird huh?
    So glad you've joined the 30 club. It's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete