Thursday, March 4, 2010

Harlem Globetrotters are awesome!!!!

 

About a month ago we went up to Cedar City to watch the globetrotters! I was a little nervous that I was going to walk away disappointed feeling like I didn't et my moneys worth. I was SO WRONG. They are so awesome! We had a blast (shout out to Misty for watching Chloe and Campbell) We had watched amazing race with the boys last season and the two main players were on the show so that made it even more fun!
 

The boys were so excited! They were honestly laughing out loud the entire show!
 

We were pretty excited too, as you can see in this picture. Maybe a little to excited?
 
Posted by Picasa

Cooper was lucky enough to go out on the floor for one of their little acts! It was totally a mistake but worked out quite nice. They were down on the floor and he was playing with the basketball and dropped it, it rolled out on the floor. Big Shot, one of the players, picked it up and had Coop come out to get it so he got to do YMCA with them and some other kids! It was an awesome night and I recommend you go see the show when you have the chance!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we were there, too! Yeah, the tickets were expensive but it was worth it! I'm sad we didn't see you (like we do all over town) and that I didn't recognize Cooper out on the floor.

    ReplyDelete