Tuesday, April 27, 2010

copy cat

I admit it, I am a crafting copy cat. The truth is I'm horrible at crafting and I could never come up with anything cute or even decent on my own but every once in a while I see something and I think "Hmmm,I MIGHT be able to copy that". That was the case with this project, I saw it on my sister in laws blog (Thanks Lindsay!) and wanted to give it a go. So here it is, this is what I started with...
 

and this is what I ended up with...
 
Posted by Picasa

Joni also made one and hers turned out super cute, she got the creative gene in our family. I had a picture of her mid-project but being the good sister I am I decided not to post it. (I will however, hang on to it for payback in the future if she ever decides to post a not so great pic of me!)
P.S. I also made a good amount of the bows on the board! (Thanks to the talented women in my ward who also allow my to copy their creativity!!)

4 comments:

  1. Good job, that looks awesome! I am loving all the bows, Mataya needs to get a few more like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO!!! love it! SUPER CUTE! SEE YOU ARE CRAFTY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!

    Did you go back in time to 1988 and steal that framed goose picture out of my mom's kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! That looks MUCH better than the goose picture, for sure!!

    ReplyDelete