Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm gonna punch you down...

 
Posted by Picasa


I had to give Chloe a little praise here because this girl is the wii boxing champion. Here is a shot of her taking down Auntie Joni. So far she has beat Mom, Dad, Carter, Cooper, Campbell, Grandpa, and Joni. Not a bad track record if you ask me. At first I thought it was her remote so I made her trade me and I still lost. I cant explain it, natural talent I guess. Anyway if she says she wants to "punch you down" she's only talking about the wii, not real life!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you made her change controllers with you, like that was the clear reason she was kicking your rear end. Hee hee. I think that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe is awesome!! Better be tough with 3 brothers! Such a cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Chloe needs to take on our family champ...Sadie...lol At least we know they can defend themselves!!

    ReplyDelete