Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Girls!!!!!!

Yes its true, Chloe probably would have told me about the hole in her shoe long before her toe touched asphalt, however, I don't remember any of my boys doing this:
 

Yep, it happened. Bye bye long hair that took us about a year and a half to grow. No more cute pig tails, or bangs for that matter. She had her hair in piggies for church but I guess she wasn't very fond of them. She completely took one of them off and gave the other one a nice trim. The bangs I don't even need to describe, you can see how lovely they are in the picture.
 

Luckily we have a hair genius in the family who fixed Chloe up wih this nice little bob! Gotta love it!
 

Unfortunately there was just no helping those bangs. We thought about extensions for the bangs but in the end decided against it.
 

Posted by Picasa

Here she is proudly posing by her pile of hair that took us a day and a half to find! When we first found her she wouldn't come out from under her blankets and was sobbing. After a while we calmed her down but she still wouldn't tell us where she got the scissors or where the hair ended up. The next night she was feeling a little more confident with her newly styled do and spilled the beans. I said "Chloe where did you put the hair?" She whispered "Are you going to get mad?" I reassured her that she wouldn't be in trouble and she came clean! She hid it in her art desk, a huge pile of hair just waiting to be found!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY!!! I'm so sorry. I will admit though I'm lovin' the bob. I was just admiring her long hair last weekend. I guess it's good you got family pics before her "makeover":)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!! I'm totally laughing right now but crying too. It's so funny and so sad! Chloe looks so so cute no matter what. Such a cute bob! So funny that she hid the hair from you.
    Love you guys and love all your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't had this happen yet, only had them cut MY hair! That hair cut is SO cute on her though! Hilarious that she hid from you!

    ReplyDelete