Saturday, May 29, 2010

Schools out for summer..

My neighbor Jennie threw an awesome last day of school party for the 4 boys on our block! We started the party a little early and filled water balloons to soak the boys with when the got off the bus. One of the boys is actually home schooled so he came over and helped us with the ambush! We had tons of fun and I cant think of a better way to kick of the summer. (Bonus: I got a sweet sunburn all down the front half of me and am now sporting an awesome stripe down my legs!)
The four boys; Carter, Cooper, Preston, and Coby

and don't forget Campbell. Oh and Ryker, but I didn't get any pics of him:(

The girls, not in school yet but still happy to support the cause! Bella and Chloe
 

WATER BALLOON FIGHT!!
 

Preston and Carter (clearly more interested in the licorice then the fight)
 
Posted by Picasa

VS Cooper and Coby

They also had a pool for swimming, water guns, and a beach ball that had water spraying out of it. I was to busy getting my burn on to get pictures of everything.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up!!!! LOVE ALL THE PICS. I need to do a post still of the summer party! I got some cute ones. When I put them up... maybe we can both link to the pics. Luv ya..... even with a striped sun burn!

    ReplyDelete