Monday, December 6, 2010

baby shower part 2

 

Here I am on the way down. Karen suprised me with this little gem, a real cupcake inside a fake cupcake! It was awesome, nice work Karen!
 

Joni Lightyear? It might have gotten a little goofy towards the end. Well, this was only after one store so maybe it was a little goofy the whole time.
 

Ryanne lightyear? She actually started it, Joni was being a copycat.
 

Weird, it's Joni doing some crazy activity again. I tried to talk Joni into going in this Hurricane thing when we tool our trip to SLC back in July and she wouldn't do it. THis time she couldn't say no, it was MY babyshower! I did have to fork out the 2 bucks but as you can see from my head thrown back laughter it was totally worth it! SOmebody must have said something, I don't remember it really being all that funny.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment