Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Sophia!!!

 

Look at this beauty!!! Joni and I made this all by ourselvess. We practiced one time on a tiny little cake and look how nicely this baby turned out. It may have had a few blemishes on the back but at least we were smart enough to put them all in the back.
 

Sophia had a nice little winter party for her first birthday and it actually was a little cold outside, like we got to wear our sweatshirts AND stand by the fire!! Thats rare around these parts. The kids even got to throw snow in the air.
 

Here is Joni's cute family, I'm not sure why Jackson looks like he hates me because I swear he loves me. My camera ran out of batteries before I got any pics of Sophia by herself but she was really cute! She got the whole top tier of cake to herself but she wouldn't touch it until Joni peeled the fondant back.
 
Posted by Picasa

Here's Chloe, she won a prize! Joni had wrapped up a box that had a bunch of tiny boxes of nerds and all the kids got to guess what was in there! Chloe got it pretty quick and kind of spoiled it for the rest of the kids, girl knows her candy! Fun party, cute birthday girl I cant believe she is 1 (or that I will have a baby girl turning 1 at this time next year)!
***we are now taking orders for custom cakes***

1 comment: