Monday, December 6, 2010

Did I tell you???

That I have the best sisters ever? Seriously. They gave me a baby shower for my FIFTH baby! (not to mention every other baby too) Since it was my 5th they came up with a fun idea to have a "baby shopping shower" in Vegas. We all rode down together and had a blast.
 

Here is a pic of me and Ry Pie the little french fry, my neice, at Mimis. This was our first stop, you can't lose when you start your day of at Mimis.
 

Here is the whole group eating breakfast. You see how awesome they are? While we were eating they gave me a card with my own money to spend on the baby. AND a cute bunny pillow pet! Now you see.
 

Next we hit babies r us. There was way to much cute girly stuff there, and I am horrible at making decisions. So I had Joni who is just as bad at making decisions help me out alittle. You can tell by the look on our faces, it was serious business. I got a couple of things there, one of them being a cute little sweater outfit that made me cry when I saw it. If it makes you cry you pretty much have to buy it right?
 

This was my favorite part, after being in Babies R Us for a little while I got tired and decided to try out the rocking glider thingy (which I totally want now). I just sat there with my feet up and my mom (who is not one of my sister but is still very awesome)and Joni just started bringing me stuff to look at! You can not ask for better service than that! Next we went to the mall and Burlington Coat Factory. Luckily I had saved some money because I found the cutest stroller ever and had just enough to buy it! This was such a fun day and I really do have the best sisters I could ask for, including the ones who weren't there. I am so excited for this baby to come, I dont remember feeling this anxious before. Maybe that is why I am up at 1 a.m. blogging instead of sleeping.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment