Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I cant even come up with a title for this


These are some seriously random pictures.  I havn't been a good blogger lately so I had to get a few of these up that I don't want to miss. I dont think I posted this picture of Chloe and Cam yet but I'm not really sure.  It was Campbells first day of preschool.  I mostly wanted to post it to help me remember how close in size and looks these two are.  It's like having another set of twins!  They are also such good friends!  It is so cute, they really miss each other when one is gone.  They play so good together and I love how close they are.  I think it would be fun if they were closer in school but I am not ready for Cam to be in Kindergarten next year so it's ok i guess!


Well, you can pretty much see why I posted this one.  I love this little stink bug, who started crawling today by the way! 

A while ago on a Sunday afternoon we had Eric, Karen, Joni and Codee all over for a big family bikeride!  It was so fun, we didn't get to go very far but it was still fun and I think the kids had lots of fun.  I meant to take more pictures but this is pretty much it!


Here is our crew on Halloween night.  (I just noticed that only half of Chloe made it in the shot)  There was a whole mess of kids there and I wouoldn't have it any other way.


I really didn't want to forget this.  We have been going to this really cute neighborhood to trick or treat for the past few years and it is awesome!  It is a cute neighborhood anyway with big trees lining the streets and little white fences but they are all decorated for halloween too!  One house is always playing loud halloween music and someone usually has a haunted house and there are tons of kids, which I love. This year they had a HEADLESS HORSEMAN!!!!!!  It was so awesome, the kids loved it but not as much as I did! 


These are my cute little bumblebees!



Oh hey, how did they get in here twice?



The weekend before halloween we had a visit from Dylan! Aaron and Abbi were here too but I didn't get any pictures of them!  Its hard to tell by their size but Dylan is actually the younger cousin!  He is such a cute chubby little man and it was fun having them all here for the night!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Chloe and Campbell! Campbell has gotten so tall. Those bumblebee costumes are adorable. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so stinkin' cute!! Claire is such a little cutie! You guys are so fun, and we don't see each other very often! :( Hope we see you soon, maybe in Marysvale for Thanksgiving! :) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete