Sunday, February 8, 2009

Super Bowl Party (as promised)


So here we are tripled up on seating for the big game. We had quite a few people over and not quite as many chairs!

Here are a few of the guests authentically cheering, I swear it's not posed! Aaron, Debbie, Shelley, Kay, and Campbell

Here are a few more
Codee, Joni, Eric, Karen, Carter, Cooper, and Chloe. Joel, Liz, and Preston showed up after I put the camera away so no pics of them, but they were here!

Then this strange guy showed up and sat in our recliner through the whole game, we all assumed he was there with someone else, turns out no one knows who he is!! A little freaky right.

I couldn't leave this one out! What a mooch!

Now we are getting into the good stuff. These are actually the pre-party party. Any time we have extra hands around we feel the need to bust out the rockband! Billy puts on a pretty good show, he really loves Bon Jovi!


Yes he is standing on the coffee table. We almost lost it (the table) there towards the end and I had to make him jump down.




I don't know how Billy feels about me posting this one (actually I think I do) but hey I warned him once I started the blog that if I could catch it on camera it was fair game! I told you, he gets really into it. Sometimes it's a little scary, he is like the Rockband nazi, and if you don't perform up to his standards you better hide cause it's gonna get ugly!

2 comments:

  1. WOW that looks like a lot of fun! I bet billy is such a riot to watch! I am impressed that you let him up on the coffee table! What a lot of fun!

    And the random guy that came, that is totally freaky! I hope he doesn't come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is my chair that i want to give birth in? i didnt see it! please dont tell me you found it better home...i will cry...

    ReplyDelete