Saturday, February 7, 2009

Totally frustrated!!!

Okay this isn't what I had in mind when I started my blog but you know we all need a place to complain every once in a while. I cant find any clothes anywhere!!! I need some professional help, seriously, if anyone wants to nominate me for "What Not to Wear" I promise I wont be offended. I took advantage of Billy getting home a little early yesterday by going shopping all alone! (I always thought that my problem was I couldn't really look when I had the kids with me) It didn't help at all. I was really counting on Christensens but they gave me nothing. Really, does anyone want their hiney hanging out of their pants? I don't and I also don't want to pay 200 bucks for a pair of pants, although at this point if they fit good I might! So after about 20 pairs of jeans struck out I moved on to shirts, still nothing. Okay I'm lying I got 1 shirt, 1 shirt after 3 hours of shopping totally not worth it! So all I'm asking is if you know of a great pair of jeans, please help a girl out!! ( no more of these for a while I swear!)

No comments:

Post a Comment