Monday, August 10, 2009

The birthday boys!!

 

I can't believe it has been seven years! I love these two boys so much, they make me laugh and smile all day long. They are the kindest, funniest, sweetest, most caring, helpful and happy 7 year olds I know! I also really love all the missing teeth. Poor Cooper (the one missing both front teeth) can hardly talk to me without making me laugh because he sounds so different without those teeth!
 
Blowing out the cake with a little help from Chloe. It was a pretty sweet cake this year, space ship gone circus tent! We just went with it and said the aliens were having a circus in there, I never claimed to be good at cakes, its just really fun to let the kids pick out a cake and me attempt to make it!
 
Ahh bean bags, everyones new favorite seat in the house! Coops and Campbell
 
Posted by Picasa
One of the many great things about having four children is that they do learn to share pretty good! Carter and Chloe. (We had a party for the boys on Saturday thats how I was so prompt in getting these pictures up-it wasn't time travel or anything!) I love you Cooper and Carter, hope you have a GREAT 7th birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Do the boys use those bean bags for video games? : ) I can't believe those boys are seven! I said to grandma, "Are Cooper and Carter turning six? SEVEN?!?! Wow, they are getting old!"

    ReplyDelete