Sunday, August 16, 2009

Look what happens

 

when we dont use the duct tape. This is what I find. I guess it's better then him being in the toilet, he's really getting wise in his old age! (Don't be fooled, he's not actually going potty, he just sits there and says "I gotta go potty, all done." then he slides off flushes and gets back on, repeat about 1000 times until I catch him and make him get dressed again!)
 

Here is Carter on his first day of SECOND grade- I can't even believe I just wrote that about one of my own children!
 

Here is Coops-I made him smile big so we can see his teeth cause I cant get enough of it!
 

Here they are together showing off their NEW school colors! Their class won the spirit stick that day and they were quite proud!

And one more thing before you go....
Posted by Picasa

Thats right, I couponed! I have been saving up my coupons for about 6 weeks and finally went this week. It was lots of fun, Chloe and Campbell were my happy little helpers (and only made me buy one extra item that wasn't on my list!) I spent 30 dollars and saved 80-woohoo for coupons!!! I cant wait to see what I can get next week! (there is a lot more food there then it looks like)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe that Cooper and Carter are in 2nd grade! My mom has been going coupon shopping too, we couldn't believe how long the receit was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to learn about couponing! If you're coming tonight, I'm going to have you tell me how you're doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Campbell is hilarious! Love the school pics of Cooper and Carter. I am very proud of you for coupon-ing. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... you are quite the bargain shopper! Thanks for commenting on our blog. It's been fun having 2 kids... though a little crazy, how do you do it with 4?

    ReplyDelete