Sunday, August 30, 2009

my little ballerina


Here is Chloe all ready for dance class! We had her first class last Wednesday and it was so fun, I tried to get lots of pics because normally her teacher doesn't want parets to stay. She was so fun to watch and did everything the teacher was showing her but she was just a little shy, I'm sure she'll warm up to it!
 
Posted by Picasa

I kind of feel like I should change my background to match the cuteness of these pictures but last time I tried that it ended horribly so just imagine something really pink and frilly instead of this total boy one!(Which usually works really well with pics of Chloe!)

4 comments:

  1. She is adorable! She looks so big in that first picture. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! She is so stinkin' cute! Her hair is getting so long. So so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll! That is so stinking cute and makes me miss when my girls were that age! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Those pictures are adorable! :) We have got to come and visit more often!

    ReplyDelete