Monday, August 10, 2009

This is a continuation of the birthday post below, in case you want to read it in order! I guess I'll never be able to outsmart this thing.
Nerf Dart Tag was a HUGE hit!
 

What could be better than dart tag in your undies?? (Which by the way, is why there aren't many pics of Carter and Cooper on my blog because these boys are ALWAYS in their undies and I try to limit the half nude pictures that I post!)
 

Carter taking aim! It didn't take long for them to realize that the velcro on the darts would stick to most pieces of clothing so I ended up walking arould with darts all over me and I wasn't even playing!!
 

Campbell totally got into it too! He loves the glasses, and shooting Billy!
 
Posted by Picasa
Oh and this is our cat Suzy. Just thought I would throw it in. I was trying to catch her in action, she jumps up and hangs on the door handle to let us know she wants out or in. Occassionally when a door is left unlocked she can actually let herself in and out-it's weird!

2 comments:

  1. What cute boys! Happy 7th birthday to both of you!! They're such good sports to share a birthday, too- I could just see my girls if they were twins, they'd insist on different cakes, I'm sure of it! I love the dart game, we'll have to look into that! Thanks for all the cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! You guys always have the most fun!

    ReplyDelete