Saturday, September 5, 2009

Best Buddies

 

Chloe and Campbell have been getting along so good since the boys have been back in school. It seems weird but it's true. They do funny stuff together all the time, this was one thing they came up with all on their own the other day! I was sitting at the kitchen table doing something and they came rollin' in together like this, it was so funny to see those little minds at work.
 
Then a few minutes later they got off and switched places, I love it! They keep me smiling, (for the most part)!
 
Posted by Picasa
Oh and yes this is a toy for babies much younger then both of them and we have since passed it on to Carson.
 
AND here is another cat picture for all you cat lovers out there. I dont consider myself a cat lover but she is a really weird cat and I thought it was funny that she went to sleep like this on the bean bag. I knew they were irresistable to humans but to cats??? I swear I will never blog about my cat again.

5 comments:

  1. That is cute! :) How are the boys doing at school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that they are little buddies. I can't believe how big Campbell is. Spencer is enjoying Parker being in school for a few hours everyday. He can play with whatever he wants without fear of being put in a headlock at any moment:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack and juliet have been the same way. They play nice games until Maxine comes home. Then some one always gets hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like Chloe and Campbell are very creative- just like their Mom and Dad- that is funny! They look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those pictures! Your kids are hilarious! I'm sure it's nice that they have each other. They are growing up way to fast!

    ReplyDelete