Monday, September 28, 2009

Friday night fun!!!!

So we have a new family activity that we have been enjoying in the past few weeks. We have been supporting the Hurricane High football team. Well we have supported them twice anyway, its pretty fun stuff!
Campby had the best seat in the house!
 
Heres half of us, Cooper was back there too just didn't want to be in the pic.
 
Chloe was introduced to the licorice straw for the first time, it was a hit!
 
I caught Campbell cheering on the tigers!
 
Posted by Picasa
And of course playing on the flagpole! I consider the night a success, in the past we have only gone at half time (so we dont have to pay and the kids dont have to sit there as long!) This week we braved the whole game and it went pretty good, we stocked up on snacks before hand, had to take few trips to the bathroom, lost a couple of shoes under the bleachers, and couldn't last through the overtime but still considering that Billy is really the only one "into" sports we did great! We might even go to another game!

5 comments:

  1. Fun! :) I have never gone to a real game of any kind before, so fun for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun night. I'm glad that Chloe can enjoy all the benefits of licorice. What is that mustache Billy is sporting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like fun! I've never even been to a game here but I always thought they were fun in high school. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. What are you doing this week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stache was my proof of residency to get in the home grandstands!!! Bill

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun Jaime- I like Campbell clapping, and I am w/ Chloe who doesn't like licorice as a straw for your soda. Looks like you had a good time ;)

    ReplyDelete