Thursday, April 9, 2009

The love triangle


Yes thats right people this is a picture of the beloved Payton with Cooper and Carter! I went on a field trip with the boys today up to Zion. When I got to the school their teacher handed me a list of my group and it was Carter, Cooper, and Payton. I accused her of encouraging their romance and she said she just really wanted me to see firsthand how funny they act together. It was such a fun trip (thanks to Emilee for watching Chloe and Campbell, without you none of this would have been possible)I am so glad I got to go.

Here they are again, the lovebirds! Honestly though, I saw nothing out of the ordinary going on but I did start to notice that she kept ending up right between them!

I just had to remind the boys that I am the only girl they need in their life right now.

Here is the whole class, see if you can spot the teacher, I bet you cant! We had so much fun, this is at weeping rock-so cool- there is just water pouring out of the side of this mountain. All the other pictures were taken along the trail of the River Walk which was also very beautiful. It was such a great day, even the weather was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment