Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome to our table

So last night we were sitting down for dinner and I just wanted to share with you a little bit of what our dinner conversations are like. I had made a delicious meatloaf for the family and we were all quietly enjoying it when Carter comes up with this, "Mom, did you find a pig, kill it and get its meat and make this?" So I of course took all the credit and said "YES I did!" I guess Cooper wasn't buying it though because he said, "No you didn't, we don't even have a gun." Where do they come up with this stuff? I wont even tell you about one morning last week when I was innocently making them some scrambled eggs and they started begging me to put a whole egg in the microwave so we could hatch a baby chick! Needless to say, I just had cereal that morning.

1 comment:

  1. I love the imaginations of kids, they make life a little more interesting:) Parker loves looking at your blog and hearing stories about Cooper and Carter.

    ReplyDelete