Saturday, July 11, 2009

check it out!!!


Remember when I said I wanted to learn how to do this? (It was just a few days ago) I totally taught myself!!! No thanks to Adobe photoshop free trial which was WAY to complicated for me, I downloaded picasa for free from google and it was super easy. I cant promise it will get much fancier but I am quite proud if you cant tell!
Oh yeah, I guess I will explain what the pictures are of now. About a month ago we went to a midevil fair with Emilee, TJ, Beau, Luke, Misty, Quinn, and Ryanne. It was a little bit lame but we all had free tickets to get in! The kids loved the jousting show (that includes Billy and TJ), I loved the food booths, and all the boys loved the paintball/ airsoft/ whatever else gun booth. We got some cute pics anyway and it was better then sittin around doing nothing!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow- great job on the pictures! Your kids are so cute, the more the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool what you did with the pictures....I should learn how to do it! Was the stuff there kindof lame because it was boy stuff???

    ReplyDelete