Monday, July 27, 2009

Feeling the love!

Thanks to all those who stood by me in my moment of crisis! It was all thanks to your support that I made it through and got this baby up and running again. Now to the real reason it all came crashing down in the first place, my super talented cousin Jessica has an etsy store. I was checking it out yesterday and was totally amazed at her craftiness and I had to share it with everyone. She gave me some bum directions on how to post a link, not really I just messed it up all on my own but anyway its there now and you can all go be amazed by her abilities too!

2 comments:

  1. YOU DID THE CUTE FONTS!!! I'M SOOO PROUD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously just woke up again. I saw Merril off, took a shower and played with the kids for a bit. I headed back to bed around 10:45 to just lay down for a bit and slept until 1:15. The house didn't burn down and all the kids played together well. My chi is so aligned today!

    ReplyDelete