Saturday, July 25, 2009

Chloe's dream come true!!!

It seems like I haven't posted in a while and there have just been a few small things going on that I would like to share.

Here is Chloe holding her sweet little cousin Carson, she has been waiting for this day for a long time, she finally got to hold him! Isn't he the cutest baby? I LOVE all the hair!
This is Chloe and her new friend Savannah. I say new friend even though we have known them for over 2 years now, Chloe and Savannah have just started getting along! It was a signifigant day for us- Savannah has an older brother that is Cooper and Carters age so our playdates are much more peaceful these days! We were babysitting last week and I had just painted the girls nails so this is a pic of them waiting for thier nails to dry!
 
Posted by Picasa
This is another one of my fantastic collages of us in Brianhead. I didn't get great pictures (thanks to us having to wrap up our weekend early because 4/6 of us had the flu!)but it was an awesome weekend. Billy's friend invited us up last minute and it was so fun! We stayed in an AWESOME cabin with lots to do and it was only 75 degrees up there!!

P.S. Tonight I learned that you can upload these pictures straight from picasa to blogger in a snap! Way faster then when I do it through blogger-gotta love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment