Monday, July 27, 2009

This might be it for me

As you can see, I was trying to "upgrade" my blog and something went terribly wrong. So here is my new and improved blog, plain white with no extras! Right now I cant even figure out what I did enough to get back to the layout page so I can change my background, I am getting totally frustrated and considering giving up all together. I am sure it is an easy fix for most people so I am going to sign off, let myself cool down and see if I can conquer this thing in a few hours from now.

3 comments:

  1. DUDE!! I'm guessing you jacked it up while trying to add the etsy thing??? Well, its not that hard to fix. Did you go to the top and click EDIT HTML tab? because if you did, thats probably why its messed up. That tab houses the codes for your backgrounds and stuff. the one you need is under layout, then add a gadget, then add html ... sorry if i screwed you up big time. seriously tho, if you can't figure it out call me: 8019791807 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up! We love, love, love your blog! You are right, it's always good to take a break in frustrating situations. Good luck! I love the pic of Chloe and Savannah drying their nails- darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry we've all been there. Where you get frustrated to the point that you want to throw your computer out the window and be done with it. You'll figure it out!

    ReplyDelete