Sunday, August 28, 2011

First (or possibly second) day of school 2011


The first day of school is hectic enough without trying to add pictures into the mix so we went with second day of school pics this year. If you want to get technical is was like a week before school for Chloe. This was the morning of her kindergarten assesment so she was up and ready in her new school clothes. Campbell might have been standing to the left of these guys thinking he was in the picture but I cut him out because I really wanted one of just the kids going to school, does that make me a bad mom?



Here is Carter,all ready to go. He and Cooper have different teachers for the first time this year. They seem to be fine with it, it's kind of a pain for me having two different SEP's and different homework but I think it will be really good for both of them.



Here's Cooper looking all big. I wish I had done pics the first day because they wore these really funny koolaid shirts, I will have to get them the next time they wear those. In case there was any doubt, that is not coffee in Coopers cup, I promise. They found these cups from last winter and started drinking water out of them. This also explains the water all down the front of his shirt,well the next picture does.



He was practicing his "waterfalling" skills. He got pretty good at it to.



Chloe Grace, so cute and excited. She at least had the sense to hide her cup, she knew it would take away from her cuteness. I love my kiddos so much and I miss them when they are gone. I drop them off in the mornings and feel a little sad that they are old enough to be at school. Not sad enough to try homeschool or anything, just enough sad to make me feel like I am a good mom because I do miss them when they are gone.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment