Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MEGA SLEEPOVER!!


That's right I said MEGA SLEEPOVER!  All the children (and 2 extra adults) seen here had a big ol' sleepover at my house last week.  It was so fun, I LOVE that my kids have so many cousins on both sides of the family it makes for lots of partying.  There were 17 of us total and if you have been in my house you know it doesn't really accomodate that many people, it barely accomodates the 7 that actually live here!  Another thing that doesn't accomodate 17 people is mine and Jonis vehicles but we made it work.


Brandi and her kids moved to California about 7 months ago and this was the first time we had seen them since.  They were here for 2 weeks and we made the most out of every second of it!  We had all the kids over at Matt and Shenelles the night they got here to surprise them and we didn't leave there until about 1 in the morning.  That was pretty much how the next two weeks went, staying up way to late then meeting up again the next day way to early!  I think most of the kids are still trying to catch up:-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment