Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kindergarten here I come!


Chloe on her first day of real school. I want to point out that she picked out about 4 new outfits that are all this same style, long shirt or dress with leggings. She was also attracted to glitter, sequins, peace signs, butterflys and sparkles. She looks like such a big girl in her school clothes



She literally ran to her class, she couldn't hold back her excitement!



Slowing down just a little so she doesn'tcollide with anyone.


She found her seat with her name tag at the blue table. Chloe really wanted to ride the bus home so I let her. I tried to get her picture coming off the bus but it didn't work out. She is only supposed to be on the bus for about 10 minutes but that first day they forgot to send a bus to pick up the kindergarteners so she was about 20 minutes late. I knew there would be some confusion the first day so I wasn't to worried. The second day of school something went really wrong and she was on the bus for 1.5 hours. Holy canoli, her face was bright red when she finally did get home. Poor girl, we took the next day off of riding the bus but by Thursday she was begging to ride again so I agreed. Thursday and Friday were much better, she was home within 10 minutes!


Later that day we headed to Jonis house, Owen was there so I took a picture of the two Kindergarteners together. Something doesn't look quite right though, they don't look like they should be in the same grade do they?



The preschoolers didn't want to be left out of the photo shoot.



Now this little one DOES NOT get to go to school just yet but I just threw this one in so you could see what she looks like when we take her piggys out. A little clown like if you ask me!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. So darling, I love all the new pictures for school! I cannot believe Chloe was on the bus for 1 1/2 hours- that's terrible! Hope she's having fun, girls love it when they get to go to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe looks so cute in her new clothes! She is growing up so fast! So fun. I like the picture of Claire- it really does look like a little clown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How bout if you spread your posts out a little more so I don't miss three like I apparently have done lately? Now I have to comment on like your last five posts at once!! For starters, everyone is so cute, except the fish. that was disgusting!! All dead and nasty! I love claire's clown-do, I vote she sleeps in piggies so she can sport that look all day:) I know i already told you this in person last night but i am sayin' it again, that pic of Chloe running might be one of my all time favs! It is 100% Chloe! There was some other comments I wanted to make but "guess what"...I can't remember. Surprised?

    ReplyDelete