Sunday, August 7, 2011

More July parties!


Joni, Karen and I tried really hard to have every day packed with things to do so we didn't go crazy this summer.  This particular day we took the kids to Springdale for a picnic lunch and some ice cream.  Jackson was with his grandparents so Joni and Karen each had 1 child with them and I looked like the crazy lady with 5!  I guess the truth is I am the crazy lady with 5-haha!  Luckily I have awesome sisters (like sister sisters- not sister wives) who help me out however they can; chasing someone, holding someones hand across the street, wiping someones face, you get the idea. 



Heres Carter Sophia and Chloe cooling off with some fro-yo.  Carter and Sophie have been little buddies lately and its pretty cute!  I think it all started at the gym daycare, he thought she was really funny and she liked all the attention so they really hit it off!  Cooper has been trying to form a similar relationship with Carson but its still a work in progress.


Claire is getting cutier (get it?) by the day, as you can clearly see here.  I got her one of the these fruit thingys and she seemed to really enjoy this frozen peach.  The week after I bought this we were in Marysvale for the 24th for 4 days, when I came home I found this thing hidden in the box of ramen noodles with a moldy banana in it.  I threw it away and have yet to buy her a new one, but I will someday.

Oh yes and Claire also got her first bath time mohawk!

And we have arrived at the 24th of July pictures!  As I said we were in Marysvale which is always a blast for everyone, especially the kids!  The boys got a few shooting lessons from Uncle Cory,

and Billy got a lesson (and an injury) in archery from TJ.  Thanks for sharing your weapons guys!

Campbell and Luke pushed each other in this little car for so long, it was so cute but they wouldn't hold still for one second for me to get a picture of them.  Those two are so funny together!

The best part of all, the kids got to be in the parade!  They had a seventies theme float (grandpas truck) decorated with balloons, signs, streamers and an awesome disco ball!  The sign says* peace love popsicles* and the kids all threw otter pops, they were by far the cutest float in the parade!

We just watched!

Taking turns holding our cute little Claire Bear

After the parade they had games and booths in the park, the kids loved every second of it, Chloe got an awesome feather in her hair from Aunt Emilee!


I might have lied when I said the parade was the best part because after the games they had FISH RODEO!!  We were a little late but the kids still got in on a little fish catching.  I am not a big fan of fish in any form, in a bowl, in the ocean, on my plate but especially not in my childrens bare hands!  It was a struggle for me but I put a smile on my face and let them have their fun!
I think if you get there on time the fish are alive and swimming and thats kind of like the rodeo part of it but im pretty sure these guys were just floating when they were caught but whatever, a catch is a catch.


Claire turned 6 months in July and has been practicing sitting up all by herself!  I love her a whole bunch, she is the happiest baby ever and so fun to be around!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Claire is just getting cutier day by day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete