Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Williams turn 9!!





Here they are, my big 9 year olds! This was the morning of their birthday, it was the week before school started and they were really used to sleeping in. I had to wake them up early for a cub scouts field trip to the national guard armory, thats why they look a little sleepy. A few days before their birthday I took them to pick out some heeleys for thier present, it was one of the best presents we have ever bought them, they LOVE them and they are getting exercise while they play! On this morning I made them a blueberry pancake breakfast at Coopers request. Then on Saturday Billy and Codee took them, Campbell, Jackson, Spencer, Owen, and Jacoby to play lasertag! I guess we kind of spread it out over the whole week for them this year but they enjoyed it!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment